25.1.11

fill my head with whatifs/whys

geek glasses form river island, black tee from t by alexander wang, sleeveless hoodie from h&m, bleached jeans from new look and biker boots from topman

this look was just thrown on, half an hour before my friend arrived to go out for coffee. i was dying to wear my new alexander wang tee and biker boots, so i just went simple. my closet is now reinvented. i've bought everything i need, so no more shopping for me, lets see what i can do with the contents

2 comments:

  1. I love your glasses and those biker boots!
    I always tell myself "no more shopping" yet I never stick to it... hopefully you'll have better luck!:P
    The good thing about not shopping is rediscovering the wardrobe you have and you start rethinking of ways to reinvent your favorite outfits.

    xoxo
    Aline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shoes and pants. Good work man.

    ReplyDelete